Electric pressure washers are the hottest cleaning tools on the market at present. The ease of use, easy assembly, and effectiveness are their biggest selling points. Lightweight, compact washers are available these days as they can be easily man-euvered and storing isn’t much of a hassle either.
Choosing the best electric washer on the other hand, is much harder than it looks. There are hundreds of similar products on the market, and it might get terribly confusing. The most important thing to consider is your requirements.
Here is a list of best electric pressure washers on the market. We have taken on the job of listing out the features, pros and cons, in-order to help you find the one you need.
The Force 1800 – Powerhouse International ElectricPressure Washer
The Force from Powerhouse International is one of the best electric pressure washers on the market, both in looks and features. The Total Stop System featured in the machine allows the motor to be shut off when the trigger is released. The brush motor with thermal sensor technology has been put in to protect the machine from overheating.
Our Top Pick: The Force 1800
The machine is capable of IPB (Initial power Burst) of 2600 PSI and capable of producing working pressure of 1600-1800 PSI. The product comes with a year of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- The materials used for the construction of the product are heavy-duty, durable plastic and you can be assured of its durability.
- The product is easy to assemble and offers variety of features such as multi-function nozzles (that can be changed froma pinpoint to a wide fan spray) for easy cleaning.
- The unit is compact, light-weight and looks good.
- Being an electric washer, it cannot match the high-end gas power washers in terms of power, which is the only area where it slightly falls short.
Overall, the Force 1800 is a fantastic product that is backed by praiseworthy customer service from the company. The unique foot operated on/off switch makes it easy to get the device running and there are plenty of features like nozzle selection, easy to use trigger gun and flexible hose that make cleaning easier and more fun.
This device is priced reasonably and you are definitely going to love it. It’s a great deal, especially with the recent offer on Amazon, at the time of writing this article.
Campbell Hausfeld PW182501AV Electric Pressure Washer
Campbell Hausfeld electric power washer is one of the best low-budget washers that will not disappoint you in terms of features. The machine is capable of producing 1900 PSI of water pressure and 1.6 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power.
The start/stop is instant and the unit also features swivel hose adaptor, along with a 20-foot hose and an adjustable fan lace. The convenient on-board storage makes the unit even more appealing. Also, this smart, lightweight machine comes with a year of warranty.
- Unlike most electric washers, the hose connector has been made from aluminum for tread coupler and the inside featurebrass. Overall, it looks solid and has been constructed well.
- The pressure gun attachment, nozzle, and the shampoo bottle attachment work well for effective cleaning.
- The Easy Connect tight connection points allow seamless switching between applications and also prevent leaking..
- There have been few complaints about the turbo nozzle missing from the package, despite being mentioned in the product description.
- It’s cheap, but doesn’t pack enough power.
The product is lightweight, compact, can be easily moved and works magnificently. You can easily roll it around and the 20-foot hose allows you to clean your vehicles, patios, walls by simply pressing the trigger. Its smaller footprint allows it to be easily stored in a crowded garage, car trunks and so on. The best thing about the product is that it’s inexpensive and offers great value for the price.
The attractive looking electric pressure washer from Ivation is equipped with a variety of features to make your cleaning tasks easier. It is remarkably simple to assemble the unit, and you can start cleaning right away.
The package comes with 5 interchangeable nozzles to wash various surfaces and a bonus turbo wand. Going by the numbers, the machine operates on a powerful 14.5-amp, 1600-watt motor that generates 1.8 GPM of water flow and 2200 PSI pressure for maximum cleaning power.
- A built-in soap dispenser makes it even more appealing, since most manufacturers fail to offer this feature. Other basic features of the machine include 5 attachable nozzles, 2 wands, storage basket, Total Stop System, and optional self suction.
- All the products are manufactured in China, and there is no effective customer support.
- Since it’s still a new product on the market, you might have a hard time finding any replacement parts.
Going by the effectiveness, it’s a superb machine that packs enough power for an electric pressure washer and gets the job done. It’s priced right, sets up easily and numerous on-board features make it one of the best products in its category.
However, the complete lack of customer service is its biggest downer. It’s a complicated mechanical device, and not having any customer support or warranty to back the product is a big no-no. But, if you can look past this, then it’s a great value for money.
Comparing the features of each of the three products, the Force 1800 is the best pressure washer on this list. It is the most powerful unit with its capacity of 2600 PSI pressure. It is also the best looking product on the list and it is backed by superb customer service.
Campbell Hausfeld electric pressure washer is another superb product that you will not regret buying. It is the least expensive product here, and would have probably been the best if it had more power.
Ivation electric is almost flawless in terms of features and effectiveness. Its only problem is the complete lack of customer support.Your money would be completely wasted if your product happens to malfunction after a while.
Make sure that you have properly studied the review and are clear about the pros, cons and features of the products to make an informed decision.