Ryobi is one of the leading brands when it comes to power tools, and their pressure washers are one of the most successful products from the company. The company has made its name with its cost efficient, high-output pressure washers.
There are different models of Ryobi pressure washers available on the market. You are bound to end up scratching your head if you go out without doing any research.
Here, we have prepared a list of some of the best Ryobi pressure washers on the market. Choosing either one of these items should do you just fine; just make sure that it meets your budget and requirements.
Ryobi ZRRY14122 1.2 GPM 1700 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
The pressure washer from Ryobi is certified refurbished model offered by the company. It is capable of generating 1700 PSI of water pressure and 1.2 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power. The on-board detergent tank is intuitive enough for easy soap application. The quick connect feature allows easy use of nozzles and additional attachments.
Our Top Pick: Ryobi ZRRY14122
The best refurbished model of electric power cleaner that is certified by Ryobi Tools, is Ryobi ZRRY14122 1.2 GPM 1700 PSI Electric Pressure Washer. It is easy to operate and works smoothly. The rugged roll-cage frame design protects the motor housing and makes sure it stays upright. The Total Stop System automatically powers off the machine once you release the trigger off the wand.
It comes with an easy to read instructions, and you should be able to operate your machine well after reading the manual.
- The Total Stop System automatically powers off the machine once you release the trigger off the wand.
- The unit is easy to assemble and works smoothly. Make sure that no air is left in the hose before you plug the machine in.
- The rugged roll-cage frame design protects the motor housing and makes sure it stays upright.
- The machine looks huge, and it’s going to be really difficult to move it around if you happen to encounter any problem with the wheels.
- Since it’s a reconditioned product, make sure you check your package on the first day to avoid ending up with a defective product.
Ryobi has well lived up to its reputation as a magnificent power tools manufacturer with this product. The machine is sturdy, works well and is capable of generating a decent amount of power. The package also includes a year of warranty.
This multi-functional machine can be used for cleaning vehicles, walls, patios, furniture and pretty much anything else you can think of. It is a fantastic product backed by a reputed company, so it’s definitely good value for money.
Ryobi ZRRY141600 13 AMP 1600 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Pressure Washer:
The model from Ryobi runs on 13 AMP electric motor, and is capable of generating 1600 PSI of water pressure and 1.2 GPM of water flow for efficient cleaning. The unit features compact and lightweight design, so it can be easily carried around.
- The nozzle system featured in the machine is fail-proof and you have three options (turbo spray, soap spray, rinse spray) to clean everything.
- It’s a hand-carry model that is easy to use with its compact and lightweight design. You are likely to use a device more when you are comfortable with it.
- It does not feature any wheels, so you can’t wheel it around and you must carry it.
- As included in the product description by the company, the products may contain cosmetic blemishes from the past, even though it will function like a new one.
Overall, the machine is powerful, compact, easy to use and affordable. It is easy to set-up, transport and the power of 1600 PSI pressure is good enough for most normal clean up tasks. With a machine like this, cleaning is going to seem less like a chore and more like a sport.
It has a few cons like its lack of wheels, or power, but overall, this is one product that is exactly as advertised and will not disappoint.
Ryobi Electric 1700 PSI 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer:
The unit from Ryobi is capable of generating 1700 PSI of water pressure and 1.2 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power. The intuitive on-board detergent tank for easy soap application is among the most notable features of the machine. It comes with a 25 ft non-marring high pressure hose and a maintenance free aluminum pump that delivers high output. The machine is backed by a 3 year warranty provided by the company.
The unit managed to grab the editor’s choice award in Home Handyman magazine.
- The pressure washer comes with a turbo nozzle that is capable of generating up to 50% more cleaning power than a standard nozzle.
- The trigger of this unit is bulkier and really pushes into your skin, which will cause your hand/fingers to tire too soon.
- It doesn’t exert much pressure, so, it’s only good for cleaning small surfaces.
- It’s moderately noisy.
Overall, this is a great machine from Ryobi. It is affordable, works superb and has been constructed well. It performs its major function – cleaning – quite well. But, the only slight cons seem to be with the ease of use. It is little noisier than most electric pressure washers, and it is a bit of a hassle to move it around and continuously pull the trigger.
Other than that, the Ryobi pressure washer is reliable and durable.
The first product on our list is also the best one because of the great value it offers for a reasonable price. The unit holds decent power for an electric washer. Some buyers might be hesitant as it is a reconditioned product, but it’s actually better than most brand new washing systems out there.
The second Ryobi product on our list is also a reconditioned product, and it’s a cheaper alternative for you if you are reluctant to dash out hundreds of dollars for a pressure washer. Last, but not least on our list is another fantastic electric power washer from Ryobi. Unlike the other two, it’s brand new and works superb. So make sure you have properly studied the pros, cons and features of each of the aforementioned products in order to make an informed decision.