Simpson is among the leading manufacturers when it comes to pressure washers, particularly popular for its high quality gas power washers. Simpson offers a wide range of selections to satisfy all your cleaning needs. There are products that range from a couple hundred bucks to thousands of dollars. It really comes down to what you want in your washing system.
Choosing a single pressure washer out of numerous selections offered by the company might still be tricky. You should be clear on the amount of power you want/need, and the dough you are willing to spill out.
We have prepared a list of some of the best pressure washers from Simpson in order to make your search easier.
Simpson MSH3125-S Gas Pressure Washer
Simpson MSH3125-S is one of the best gas power washers manufactured by the company. The product runs on a powerful Honda engine and features maintenance-free OEM technologies axial cam brass head pump with PowerBoost technology to provide higher pressure at the nozzle. The Honda engine is powerful and allows 3100 PSI of water pressure with 2.5 GPM of water flow.
Our Top Pick: Simpson MSH3125-S
Simpson MSH3125-S is the best gas power washers manufactured by Simpson. It has powerful Honda engine and OEM technologies which is maintenance-free axial cam brass head pump with PowerBoost technology to provide higher pressure at the nozzle.
The company provides a year of warranty on frame and pump components, and 90 days on spray accessory items, and 2 years of warranty on the Honda GC engine. Honda GC190 premium residential engine oil is also included in the package.
- The machine has been constructed with a high-efficiency design to deliver high output and minimize the engine load. Also, it is maintenance-free, oil bath lubrication system.
- Downstream detergent injection system is intuitive enough and an ergonomic spray gun comes with a safety lock-out to prevent children from accidentally using it.
- The unit comes with MorFlex high pressure hose, which is kink and abrasion resistant, provides flexibility, and is equipped with easy twist-on connectors.
- The major complaint about the machine has been the defective product being shipped, and the package missing certain advertised parts.
- The customer service isn’t so friendly, and the service could definitely be better.
The variety of nozzle tips; 0, 15, 25, and 40 degrees and a soap applicator nozzle included in the package, along with the pro-style steel spray wand offers versatile cleaning solution to take care of all your mud, dew, mold, grime, and dust issues. Additionally, the machine also comes with other handy features, such as on-board accessory storage for spray gun/wand, high pressure hose, and nozzles. It is good value for money.
Simpson MS60763-S Megashot 2.4GPM Kohler RH265 Engine Gas Pressure Washer
The unit from Simpson runs on a Kohler RS265 engine and it features maintenance-free OEM technologies axial cam aluminum head pump. The steel frame construction is sturdy and it comes with 12” never-flat tires for easy portability of the machine. The machine is capable of generating 3000 PSI of water pressure and 2.4 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power.
Suitable engine oil is included in the carton. Limited warranty offered by the company covers Kohler engine for 2 years, frame and pump components for a year, and spray accessory items for 90 days.
- The machine features convenient on-board accessory storage for spray gun/wand, high pressure hose, and nozzles to avoid anything getting lost.
- It features thermal relief system, which protects the pump from overheating.
- The machine comes with highly polished stainless steel pistons for long life, and the high pressure hose used is kink and abrasion resistant, provides flexibility, and is equipped with a M22 easy twist-on connectors.
- Shipment of the defective product has been one of the major complaints from the customers.
- It’s an average model with a decent price tag, and there are no higher models available for someone looking for more power.
The powerful Kohler engine with maintenance-free, oil bath lubrication system delivers top performance and makes all regular cleaning jobs almost effortless. The company has taken proper care to install high-efficiency features in order to make sure that the machine does not overheat and last for a long time. The 5 standard nozzle tips that are available in the package are interchangeable, and the versatile cleaning solution it provides is definitely worth the money
Simpson ALH3228-S Aluminum Gas Pressure Washer
The line of pressure washers from Simpson is high-end washing systems that offer high power and feature superior price tag. The ALH3228-S runs on Honda GX commercial series engine that is capable of generating up to 3200 PSI of water pressure and 2.8 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power. The construction is top-notch with its aircraft grade aluminum platform with brushed extruded aluminum tubing.
Advanced versions of the model are also available. Other two models offered by the company are ALH3835 (3800PSI/3.5GPM), and ALH4240 (4200PSI/4.0GPM).
- High pressure hoses featured in the unit are non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant, and either polyester or steel-braided for exceptional strength and long durability.
- It is really expensive.
The machine featuring aircraft grade aluminum platform has been built sturdy and is designed to last. This Honda GX engine is reliable, starts easy, runs smoothly and delivers top-notch performance. Three different models of the product available offer you power selection based on your need. There isn’t much these bad-boys can’t do. However, it’s up to you to take good care of these machines.
Choosing the best gas pressure washer among the three of these products is still not an easy task, even though they belong to the same company. The first and second products on the list are quite similar in terms of the price and the facilities these units offer. But, two completely different engines have been used on these machines. The third product on our list is hands-down the best, but the hefty price range might not suit all.
Overall, the Simpson MSH3125-S is the best machine on this list. It is affordable, offers tons of features and you are going to have all your cleaning needs satisfied. This stands out above the MS60763-S because of its Honda engine, while the MS60763-S uses Kohler engine.
By all means, go for the most expensive one on the list if you can afford it. If not, either one of the other two should be just fine.